Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- NBC News' Chuck Todd: Kentucky Poised To Become "Center Of Political Universe"
Thu December 1, 2011
Dog Shoots Man: Butt, And Pride, Injured
We're a day late, but some stories just beg to be passed along:
"Utah Duck Hunter Shot In Buttocks By His Dog." (The Salt Lake Tribune)
It seems two guys and a dog were out hunting on Sunday. One man was in their boat with the canine. A loaded shotgun was lying across the bow pointed toward the other guy, who was in the water. Fido got excited, stepped on the gun and ... a little while later doctors were plucking 27 pieces of birdshot out of a butt.
He'll be OK.
No ducks were injured.
The injured party, said to be 46 years old, hasn't been identified.