Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Wed April 18, 2012
In Depth: Nicholson, Thomason Reflect On What's Next For Keeneland
Keeneland Racetrack in Lexington will undergo a changing of the guard late this summer with Wednesday’s announced retirement of President and CEO Nick Nicholson. Nicholson says he’s been thinking about stepping aside for some time now. Effective September first, current Vice President and CFO Bill Thomason will assume his new post. Both chatted about the transition with WUKY's Josh James.
Thomason will be Keeneland's seventh president. He joined the leadership team in June 2010 and was previously financial and administrative manager at Mill Ridge Farm for 28 years.