Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Around the Nation
Sun January 15, 2012
Daughter Auctions Stradivari Cello To Hear It Again
The cello belonging to the late Bernard Greenhouse from the Beaux Arts Trio goes up for auction on Monday. The instrument is one of only 60 cellos in the world today that were made by the master Antonio Stradivari and is expected to fetch a price in the millions. Host Rachel Martin speaks with Greenhouse's daughter, Elena Delbanco, and her husband, Nicholas Delbanco, an author who has written about the instrument.