Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Tue February 19, 2008
Council Bites EPA Bullet
By Josh James
Lexington, KY – Mayor Jim Newberry made public the terms of Lexington's settlement with the Environmental Protection Agency Tuesday. As Josh James reports, members of the Urban County Council, which approved the plan yesterday afternoon, say compliance will require unprecedented coordination within local government.