Most Active Stories
- It's tomorrow... WUKY's Phoenix Friday features Ben Sollee.
- Electricians Aren't Magicians, But Their Rabbits Disappear, Too
- Opening Date For Urban Outfitters, Midway Program Announcement And Country Boy On BizLexChat
- Distillery District Abuzz, Ky. Companies Cash In At Valhalla, On BizLexChat
- Picnic With The Pops To Feature Songs Of Elton John
Shots - Health Blog
Wed June 6, 2012
Commenters Bite Back On The Paleo Diet
Originally published on Wed June 6, 2012 1:52 pm
Readers batted around the relative merits of the paleo diet, how to interpret Paleolithic man's short lifespan and the meaning of evolutionary medicine, among other issues.
As the comments show, the question of whether there is an ideal human diet — and whether we should look to the past to find it — is a provocative one. And many of our commenters, like the scientists studying these issues, aren't in agreement with each other.
We took a spin through the comments and pulled out some of those that struck us as most intriguing. Feel free to comment.