Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Thu July 16, 2009
Commentator Says There's Nothing Quite Like The County Fair
By Georgia Green Stamper
Lexington, KY – A Central Kentucky summertime tradition gets under way again with the opening of the Lexington Lions Club Bluegrass Fair. Commentator Georgia Green Stamper says besides the sights, sounds, and smells, there's also one other distinct quality of a county fair.