Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Thu July 31, 2008
ComAir Civil Trial Convenes Next Week
By Lisa Autry
Lexington, KY – A civil trial is scheduled to start next week in Lexington surrounding a deadly plane crash two years ago. 49 of the 50 passengers and crew died after ComAir Flight 51-91 took off from the wrong runway at Bluegrass Airport. Kentucky Public Radio's Lisa Autry has more.