Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Tue May 19, 2009
Coal and CO2
Lexington, KY – Reducing CO2 emissions from coal-fired power plants could be critical to the future of industry in Kentucky. Dr. Todd discusses some potential solutions with James K. Neathery, a researcher at UK's Center for Applied Energy Research.