Most Active Stories
- Free Speech Exercised, Tested At UK's Constitution Day
- Gigabit Possibilities For Lexington, Centrepointe, And KY-Swedish Connection On BizLexChat
- A Celebration Two Hundred Years In The Making This Weekend
- Local Music Monday: Dave Cobb
- We’re gonna keep Summer going a bit longer with another WUKY Phoenix Friday Sept 26... 3 bands!!
Wed November 28, 2012
Chinese Newspaper Fooled By Onion's 'Sexiest Man'
Originally published on Wed November 28, 2012 7:48 am
People who know The Onion is a satirical newspaper got the joke when it named North Korean leader Kim Jong Un this year's "Sexiest Man Alive." Editors at China's People's Daily newspaper did not. They picked up the story with a 55-page photo gallery of the pudgy young dictator and excerpts from the Onion's spoof — like, "This Pyongyang-bred heartthrob is every woman's dream come true."