Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Tue October 11, 2011
Changing the Future of Hydrogen Production
Lexington, KY – When the conversation comes to hydrogen fuel you may think of a science project...water bubbling, gases rising. But the production of hydrogen fuel is a complicated and expensive process. Two UK professors, Dr. Madhu Menon and UK professor Michael Sheetz, have been researching materials for cheap hydrogen production using a computer and they think they've come up with a model that could change the future of hydrogen production and just how much people spend on electronic devices and car fuel.