Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Host / Producer Girls' Night Out & Solo Shots
Crossroads Radio Host
Rock & Roots / Joe's Blues Host
Reporter / Webmaster
Morning News Anchor / Reporter
Rock & Roots Host
Music Director / Rock & Roots Host
Curtains @ 8 Host
Assistant Program Director / Morning Edition Host
Wed November 19, 2008
Bunning Against Bailing Out Auto Industry, Too
By Kentucky Public Radio
Bowling Green, KY – Kentucky U-S Senator Jim Bunning opposed the 700 billion dollar bailout of the financial markets, and he's against giving 25 billion to the American auto industry. Dan Modlin has more on that story.