Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- NBC News' Chuck Todd: Kentucky Poised To Become "Center Of Political Universe"
Tue September 11, 2012
Agency Offers Online Abuse, Neglect Reporting
FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state agency that oversees child and adult protection is offering a new way to report abuse or neglect in non-emergency situations.
The Kentucky Department for Community Based Services says it has a new web-based portal for reporting suspected abuse or neglect.
The agency says the online system makes it convenient, confidential and secure to report situations that don't need an immediate response. Cases that do need immediate attention should be reported to 911 or
local law enforcement.
The website for non-emergency reporting is available here.