Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Wed November 5, 2008
AG Receives Numerous Voter Complaints
By Kentucky Public Radio
Frankfort, KY – The voter fraud hotline received more than 250 calls Tuesday. The complaints ranged from electronic voting machine malfunctions, to electioneering too close to the polls, to alleged vote buying in Bell, Warren and Madison counties. Allison Martin of the attorney general's office says all of the complaints will be thoroughly checked out. "Go through all of the allegations that we've gotten in, the information that our investigators gathered in the field. And we'll sit down with our task force and determine if any of those cases need follow-up and if any should be referred for prosecution."
Martin says the voter fraud hotline is still active if you witnessed something you think still needs to be reported. The number is 1-800-328-VOTE