Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Around the Nation
Mon November 7, 2011
2 Occupy Philadelphia Protesters Tie The Knot
STEVE INSKEEP, host: Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Just one month ago, Ally Nauss met Adam Hill. They were both working at the information tent that's part of the Occupy Philadelphia protest. They decided they wanted more information about each other. And yesterday afternoon they got married. They did it in the middle of the protest camp, declaring the location just made sense. The couple does have honeymoon plans. They say they intend to visit other protest sites along the East Coast. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.