Gov. Matt Bevin has filed a motion asking a judge to dismiss a legal challenge to Kentucky's new law banning mandatory union fees in workplaces.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- For Besieged Marawi Residents, A Brief Respite Ends In Gunfire
- These Teachers Are Learning Gun Skills To Protect Students, They Say
- Inside French Prisons, A Struggle To Combat Radicalization
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner's Message To America: 'All Children Are Our Children'
- People Of Coal-Rich Northern Cheyenne Torn Between Jobs And Sacred Culture