Confederate statues that were removed from Cheapside Park in downtown Lexington last month will have a new home. The Urban County Council finalized an agreement between the city and the Lexington Cemetery to move two confederate statues there.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Clues In That Mysterious Radioactive Cloud Point Toward Russia
- Government Outlines When It Will Disclose Or Exploit Software Vulnerabilities
- Sarah Silverman Asks: 'Can You Love Someone Who Did Bad Things?'
- Germany's Merkel, Weakened After Poor Election Showing, Struggles To Form Government
- Tesla Unveils Its Electric 'Semi' Truck, And Adds A Roadster