Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes says state election systems remain secure, but the top election official warns it’s a never-ending battle against new and emerging threats.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- 19 Years After Columbine, Students Walk Out To Stop Gun Violence
- The CIA Introduces Gina Haspel After Her Long Career Undercover
- How Medicare's Conflicting Hospitalization Rules Cost Me Thousands Of Dollars
- Swaziland Gets A Name Change: Call It eSwatini Now
- Wells Fargo Hit With $1 Billion In Fines Over Home And Auto Loan Abuses