Crews have detected vapor emissions at the Bluegrass Army Depot in Richmond. Officials say they were doing a routine inspection on a storage igloo of mustard-filled munitions. A power filter was fitted to the structure as a safety precaution. It prevents dangerous vapors for entering the outside atmosphere.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Kids, Meet Alexa, Your AI Mary Poppins?
- Australia Investing $377 Million To Protect Great Barrier Reef
- Macron's Gift Tree Gone From White House Lawn. Ambassador Says It's In Quarantine
- 15 Years After U.S. Invasion, Some Iraqis Are Nostalgic For Saddam Hussein Era
- Trump Should Win The Nobel Peace Prize, South Korea's Moon Says