Kentucky says it has found no eligibility issues or rules violations with current players and staff after a report listed Wildcats freshman Kevin Knox among several players having had a meal or contact with a former agent. Knox and former Wildcats Bam Adebayo and Nerlens Noel were mentioned in Friday's Yahoo! Sports report. The school said in a statement Saturday it reviewed the matter and determined there were no issues or violations "based on the available information." Kentucky added that...
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- 110 Girls Missing In Latest Suspected Boko Haram Attack, Says Nigerian Government
- Without A Lawyer, Asylum-Seekers Struggle With Confusing Legal Processes
- California Democrats Decline To Endorse Another Term For Sen. Dianne Feinstein
- North Korea Open To Talks With U.S., Says South Korea
- Highlights Of The Pyeongchang Olympics Closing Ceremony, In Photos