Gov. Matt Bevin unveiled a two-year budget proposal Tuesday night that delivers smaller-than-anticipated cuts to most state agencies while eliminating dozens of government programs in order to fully fund contributions to all state retirement systems.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Top Stories: Government Shutdown Looms; Ex-CIA Officer Arrested
- North Korea To Send A 230-Person Cheering Squad To Winter Olympics
- Do You Have The Right To Plead Not Guilty When Your Lawyer Disagrees?
- 'Racial Impostor Syndrome': Here Are Your Stories
- Protesting Is Uncomfortable. Should It Be Easier?