This was supposed to be Spirit Week at Marshall County High School. Instead, homecoming events were canceled, the governor was in town lamenting the nation's moral decay, and preparations were being made for the funerals of two 15-year-old children.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Democrats Turn To A Kennedy For Rebuttal To Trump's State Of The Union Address
- Top Stories: Deadly New Afghan Attack; Russians Protest Upcoming Election
- Seven Rescued In Pacific Ocean Days After Ferry Sinking
- Protests Across Russia Call For Boycott Of March 18 Presidential Vote
- What Kind of Screen Time Parent Are You? Take This Quiz And Find Out