Kentucky Republican Gov. Matt Bevin's administration has sued a Louisville law firm it says unlawfully received $4.2 million as part of a state settlement with Oxycontin-maker Purdue Pharma.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Scientists Say They've Found Hidden Space In Great Pyramid Of Giza
- British Defense Minister Abruptly Resigns For 'Previous Misconduct'
- Ousted Catalan Leader Will Not Appear In Madrid Court To Face Charges
- A Different National Anthem, Before The Nation Was Ready For It
- Trump: NYC Truck Attack Suspect Should Get Death Penalty