Toyota’s Georgetown plant is gearing up for a $1.3 billion dollar infusion as the facility undergoes upgrades. The announcement comes after the state agreed to sweeten the company’s tax incentive package.
The Latest From NPR
- Federal Task Force Softens Opposition To Routine Prostate Cancer Screening
- Here's the Fine Print On The Country's Biggest-Ever Free College Plan
- Should High School Students Need A Foreign Language To Graduate?
- Why Chinese Scientists Are More Worried Than Ever About Bird Flu
- More Travelers Are Being Asked For Their Cellphones And Passwords Entering U.S.