Kentucky’s Attorney General is soliciting outside help to go after companies he believes have contributed to and profited from the state's opioid crisis.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- From Mourning to 'Moonlight': A Year In Race, As Told By Code Switch
- GOP Senators From Opioid-Ravaged States Uneasy About Health Care Bill
- Patients With Pre-Existing Conditions Fear Bias Under GOP Health Proposals
- In Trump Meeting With South Korean Leader, A Chance To Reaffirm 'Ironclad' Ties
- As ISIS Gets Squeezed In Syria And Iraq, It's Using Music As A Weapon